Some Frequently Asked Questions
In most instances, books we distribute through Apple iTunes or Amazon will result in 70% net revenue to the author (with Apple/Amazon keeping the other 30% as their sales commission). Accordingly, if your book is available on these platforms for a retail price of $9.95, you would receive net revenue of $6.97 from Apple or Amazon, and remit only 20 cents to us.
We will handle every aspect of the publishing process for you; editing, page design and typesetting, cover design, printing, distribution, conversion to digital format, press release creation and distribution, and royalty management. Most importantly – we do all of this for only a minimal investment on your part and 20 cents per book sold, while you retain all rights and ownership in your book and in all work we create on your behalf.
Absolutely. Your book will be available globally (U.S., France, Australia, Germany, U.K., etc.) through Amazon and Apple iTunes.
We are located in Conneaut Lake, PA and we love visits from aspiring authors. Simply let us know what day you would like to come for a visit and we will arrange an appointment. (*Note: Unfortunately, due to Covid-19, we are not currently accepting appointments at this time. However, we will certainly open this option back up when it is safe to do so!)
Absolutely – you are always free to switch publishers. We would simply re-publish your previously published work as a “second edition.” We can also correct any errors that occurred during the prior publication process and work to improve your book by redesigning the cover if needed, or embarking on an enhanced publicity campaign, etc.
Yes. We will send you copies of your book for your own private use and distribution to friends and family. Additional copies will be instantly available to you as you need them by simply contacting us or ordering through your custom author portal.
A completed manuscript typed in almost any digital format is preferable. If your manuscript is typed the old-fashioned way or handwritten, we can still review it. We accept PDFs, Microsoft Word, or any other text editor program files. If you have your manuscript in a different format, just let us know – chances are we can work with it.
We strive for a maximum timeline of 8-10 months, but most authors see their books available through major print and online distribution channels within 6-8 months.
We publish and distribute our books through online platforms such as Apple’s iTunes store, the Amazon Kindle store, Google Play, and Barnes & Noble. We also distribute physical copies of your book through Ingram so that traditional brick and mortar stores can stock your book.